Do What You Do Best,
Outsource the Rest
Spotlight On PEO - Topic: Benefits and the PEO
How can your small business benefit from the services of a PEO?
- Focus on your core business – By removing non-revenue producing tasks, you can spend much more time on what counts: managing and growing your business.
- Lower expenses and increase profits – By outsourcing your human resources, benefits and payroll administrative tasks to a PEO, you can take advantage of our economies of scale and broad expertise.
- Become an “employer of choice” – By providing world-class Employee Benefits programs for employees, you are better able to attract and retain great employees.
- Reduce financial peaks and valleys - By eliminating workers compensation audits and no longer paying in advance (or arrears) for healthcare, payroll taxes, etc., the small business owner can craft and adhere to a more predictable and manageable budget.
- Present a 21st-century image - By working with a PEO, the small business owner will have access to a personalized company intranet, facilitating company communication and presenting a more modern image, while gaining business efficiencies.
- Maintain peace of mind – By protecting your business with guidance on legal compliance and improved risk management, safety support, training and claims processing services, you gain peace of mind.
To learn more about PEOs, visit napeo.org